18.2.04

...And on Thursday we are entertaining an Indian businessman

Whom is quite used to top-class hotels and restaurants...

...Hmmm, shall I be lucky enough to go for lunch with my bosses and him? Or, as when the German guys came last week, shall I stay here in the office while they are eating scrumptious food?

In my previous job, when I was there for the meetings, I also used to be there at lunch, though my previous boss hardly spoke any English and really needed me there. I could hardly eat any of the seafood dishes he used to order, as I was translating conversations while they took turns to eat and listen!!!

Shall go to pick this man up at the airport with the other girl in the office, with a placard or something as we don't know him physically -just like in the films!

No hay comentarios: