16.2.04

Reply to Velena on my Valentine!

Hi, Vel!! Thought I'd write to you through Blog, as I had thought of describing my Valentine on it but forgot about it once I got carried away with the template thing. Like it?

No Valentine around on Saturday -too much wishful thinking that Joan may contact, in fact I had left him a bad tempered message on his mobile as I tried to talk on Thursday- and Nate did not phone or turn up. Was extremely nice the last time at home, though, and I am still suspecting on his getting too hooked on me again, but he is trying not to show.

So, no valentine date? You must be joking. WHO IS MY WONDER BOY, THE MOST GORGEOUS EYES AND SMILE AROUND TOWN? YES, HUGO BOY!!!

Went with Hugo to Dunking Doughnuts to eat our heart shaped doughnuts with a Capuccino -me- and a Cacaolat -Hugo. He thought it was fantastic, and chose chocolate for him and strawberry for me -our skin colours, he says! Funny how he talks about races and skin colours, without being racist but always checking. At school they are very mixed and when he was about 4 or 5 years old, he used to say there were 3 kinds of people on the world: "Blancos, negros y marrones "-being brown for him any other than pure white-me- or pure black-his dad. He then realized he could hardly call brown his friend Monir, a Moroccan who is almost yellow for some reason -I hadn't realized until Hugo kept saying it and I must agree it is true!. And that our Japanese friend MAMI was hardly brown, but not white nor black either!

Still, basic is basic and I had to eat the pink heart shaped doughnut!

No hay comentarios: