24.3.04

Well, well, well

Joan has been sms-ing me, as usual no news in a week or so and then a spout of 13 - 15 sms in a row. Almost got a new flat, almost... hey, like Bushy boy on the strip I posted yesterday! -No sir-ee, not comparing my ex- with Mister B.! In fact, as some of our closest friends new, it was precisely on The Famous 11/9 when Joan and I had set our official anniversary, as we could hardly forget that day we were together for over 24 hours for the first time. In Catalonia it is our National Holiday, so most Catalans were off that day and glued to TV -except us, too busy... actually, at first we thought people's sms were just taking the piss out of us and just ignored them!

Ahhh... so now I'll have another afternoon yearning Joan, after feeling quite over it...


He's nice. Really a nice, tame bad boy (T.B.B.)


Miss him

No hay comentarios: