29.4.04

Checking out a blog I've been reading lately,

little. yellow. different., I have come up with some funny things. You know there's not always a reason to get hooked on one blog and not another one, just for some sort of mystic connection? Anyway, I quite like the guy's blog, and some of the links he has are cool. Like this one.

Well, some of my friends have already had this sent to them, I was reading it yesterday and found it funny. Ebay's story of eBay item 4146756343 - SIZE 12 WEDDING DRESS/GOWN NO RESERVE is worth checking!!! Also had a laugh with PhotoMann Travel Photgraphy - Images of Japanese Vending Machines, but just 'coz I did this research work on Kitsch stuff at University and am always adding mentally all the stuff I could have done with this or that...


I even got through his blog into the Yahoo! Avatars, and got some friends to download the Beta messenger and make avatars too...

And, yes, trying to keep my mind off worse things, am sharing some of the comic strips I've read lately and saved, either 'coz funny or 'coz they reminded me of people. Shame I didn't do it with other ones I really liked before, shall renew them now and them ;) Anyway, here are some comic strips

No hay comentarios: