14.4.04

Just a jealous guy...

As John Lennon would put it, after drinking way too much of Velena's Danish shots, NW started asking me if I'd seen my ex, or if we weren't talking to each other... and when I said yes, I'd seen him, spent Saturday night with him and are friends again he went jealous.

Didn't say much in front of Vel, but later on he was telling me I should watch out, he's only around for sex and not caring for my son, etc. I tried to talk it over, reminded him how he'd been our shelter, as NW himself had always said, and how he himself had been telling me it was irrational not to keep on seeing each other, even sleeping together every now and then, but now it was bad for me, too bad.

Guess his 'romance' with my ex has passed as soon as we've really begun seeing each other around.

I told him J has a girlfriend, and it's not as if I were planning to go back to him, but I'm really happy we're friends again and so on...

Maybe we'll talk it over tonight.

And hey, he got all sentimental again, telling Vel how I wasn't letting him live in my house, so that's why he disappears sometimes, but It's been 6 years now we've been around, except when I met this guy, but now that's over, so he's around again...

I'll wait to update him completely until he's in a more receptive mood.

We've both agreed we're not bf/gf at all, but live our own lives and get together when we feel like it... Guess it's the man reaction to seeing someone may fly away again...

No hay comentarios: