25.5.04

Big Boss is here

and it's something to worry about: there has been a couple of people sacked at our HQ last week, and I received a phonecall yesterday from someone asking after a job position similar to mine!!! It was someone asking after my direct boss, about a vacancy, and he huffed 'there's no vacancies now, I've got nothing to talk about' or something like that, and when I said so, she said she had been in touch with this other company, from our group and located at the HQ, in Valencia, and they'd given her this number and his name. The position she was talking about was mine, but then, why would she have to phone to another city???

It seems like my 2 bosses are arguing over keeping me or not.


I mean, I'm freaking out and I hope it's nothing, just a few weeks ago they printed a whole set of Business cards with my name on, and a month ago I was told that they were really happy with me. But my main boss, at the HQ, is very impulsive, and known to sack people easily. My contract expires end of June, so there might be some talking between the two bosses...


Shit!!! Been trying to locate the ad, on the jobsearch engine I originally found this job, but couldn't -not using any of our different firms' names.


And I saw today my boss here deleting without reading an e-mail from that jobsearch engine, but was it because I was there?


Or was it because he's trying to keep me at the office???


aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!



When I started blogging, I was looking for a new job because I was sick of where I was, though my contract was good, and I could have stayed there for years...



Might need to start again :(

1 comentario:

Anonymous dijo...

Don't worry too much 'till it's sure, but I'd start making copies of my cv if I were you