21.6.04

My boss and his boss argued over me

My boss wants my contract to be renewed.



His boss, the president, doesn't know or won't tell 'till the last moment.



So the saleswoman told me. She saw -and heard- from the distance their arguing over my contract renewal.



The president is lately arguing and breaking business contacts and contracts every other day, and failing to renew contracts at the Headquarters, in some sort of Maniac Frenzy. My boss is sick of this.



It seems like the other girl at the office, the saleswoman, is also not reassured about her renovation.



I'm glad I took the week off last week, and I'm still glad I came to make a couple of phonecalls during my holiday, so I can rub it in his face if he doesn't renew me.

Bastard.

1 comentario:

Poliwhirl dijo...

Think on the bright side, he probably has a lousy sex life.