3.6.04

No more E-mail nor Messenger chains!!!

Annette : arabianwoods (02/06/2004 06:32:36): yahoo is shuttin down August 17th. Yahoo wants to get rid of free messenger. if you delete this and dont pass it on. your name will be deleted. Alot of people have already been deleted. right click on groupname of your buddy list and click "send2 all in this group "EACH PERSON YOU send this 2 will count as a signature on a petition they have 3 get!

aurea : hadn't heard of that at all. Doesn't sound likely.

aurea : where did you get that from?

Annette : I know... I'm sorry for that "blah,blah,blah...but, I keep getting it! So, I finally felt guilty enough to send it... i feel like a dork now! Lol...

aurea : ;) I just hate passing this sort of crap on, unless it is something really important

aurea : but don't worry, we all get these silly days now and then!

Annette : lol....thanks I guess this was my day

aurea : lol

No hay comentarios: