12.9.04

Too used to...

  • Offering to help without realising how long it will take to do something
  • Even so, spending my Friday or Saturday nights solving other people's problems 'till 3 a.m., then going to meet my guy and he's no longer there
  • Paying rounds for people who have more money than me, and then getting pissed off when they turn up with a beer for me after I bought them a whiskey
  • Wasting time shuffling around blogs ;)
  • Feeling guilty for minor lies I need to use
  • Leaving it all 'till the last moment, expecting help from those who I've been helping at their last moment urges
  • Not getting the promised helps, and contain my temper by shrugging my shoulders and hanging up the phone mid-conversation
  • Looking the other way when someone disappoints me
  • GIVING MORE THAN I GET BACK

No hay comentarios: